Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Verdana]^^ Hi! First post... I think... chaha
So I came across this page at this group I'm at. Funny Words ^^
Well... Words that sound funny like:
Chew
Finger
Pan
Etc.

Anyone have any other funny sounding words to add to my super short listy? ^_^[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Spam is a funny word.
So is clutter...
Useless...
Spam...
[b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules![/url][/b]
Spam...
And spam.

Sorry I couldn't think of more, I've misplaced my thesaurus.[/size]
Posted
Ummm Lilith I think he's trying to tell you something there....ahh what the heck I like spam once in a while myself!

I think roads are funny words not just because of tommy Boy but well its an 'o' followed by an 'a' so basically all those words are funny to me

sploosh! I also like that one heh I bet Tenacious D fans will get that one! :wigout:
Posted
[color=darkviolet]Don't ask me why, but I think the words blue and balls are funny. along with the word begonia.

Has anyone noticed that you can get in one of these moods where every word or sentance someone says is funny? Hell, you can get into a mood like that and someone tells you their dog died and all you can do is laugh.

Other than that, no I don't think there are too many funny words. Unless you count the word free booter which means pirate. [/color]
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]I think any word is funny if you say it a lot of times. Sometimes they look funny as well as sound funny. Like 'doom'. I think that's a funny word.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=Orange] I think there are tons of funny words...
Like...
Bishop
Dodge
Balloon
Tiki
Bandaid
Galashes
Spoon
Hamster
Baboon
Spanky
snot
Splurge
plug...

and I can list so many more it is scary...hehe...I guess alot of words make me laugh... :D [/COLOR]
Posted
Well i think a funny word is bulbous bouffant (can you believe thats a hair style?!?!?) thats a pretty wiered word.

Theres this one song that my sister made me listen to called Bulbous bouffant by the vestibules (hope thats spelled right) its the most oddist song i have ever heard.....download it and see what you think of it....another one would be squirrals but the same people and I kinda like this one.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]::Thinks of Dr. Demento and the song he made that includes the word Bulbous Buffont....::
The word Twinkle is funny...
and Flop
Garage
Lugnut...
::giggles::[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]I happen to think that the word twinkie is funny. But then again, I'm crazy so it doesn't matter what I think.

A friend of mine got drunk once and she thought that the word 'noodle' was absolutely hilarious. I was like Evan, you want some noodles and she started laughing her butt off. Of course she was drunk as a skunk, so I think I could have asked if she wanted soup and she would have been laughing like a fool.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]Try saying squeegee with a straight face :).

Tinkle is a funny word.

"Tinkle, Tinkle little star...."

o.O;;;;

I think every word with double e is funny.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Righty-O!
Oh, 'Wobble' sounds funny...
Have you every noticed when you say a word over and over again it seems to lose it's meaning O.o
Or even if you type it (over and over...), it starts to look like it's spelt wrong... that's happens to me... many times (font changing while making layouts or banners)
Very amusing though[/COLOR] :D
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Purple]Noodle is funny, even when you're not drunk. Then again, I've never been drunk, but I think I'd probably think every word is funny if I got drunk. Because I act drunk when I'm not. Drunk, that is. I wonder how many more times I could put the word "drunk." In this post. Tinkle is a very funny word, too. And I giggle at "Squeegee" but that's because I'm a JtHM fangirl and think Nny/Squee thoughts when I hear it. I'm so odd.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I think the word " Giglabooga" :eek: is hillarious!!! I usually say it when I'm tongue tied or just really mad! lol. Try it out sometime! hehehe :D So yeah..i'm done!!!! :laugh: [/COLOR]
Posted
A friend and I started using the word 'Jabronie' about a year ago. It all started when we were playing one of the WWF/WWE Smackdown games and I remembered seeing an interview with The Rock where he called his opponent a Jabronie. I just went with it and started calling my friends character a Jabronie. For some reason we just started staring at each other for a couple of seconds and then burst out laughing. Since then, it has become my adopted word. I actually have no idea what it actually means, but it has meaning to me...sniff.
Posted
[quote name='Ashura']A friend and I started using the word 'Jabronie' about a year ago.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]One of my college roommates used that as her answer to a funny word when we were playing Mad Libs like four years ago. So it's a pretty well used funny word.

A few more funny words I'd like to add:

[b]Imbibe[/b]-To drink. I use it in sentences to see what people will say.

[b]Onomatopeia[/b]-A word that sounds like the sound it immitates

[b]Infidel[/b]-A non believer.

Okay, so the meaning of the words isn't funny, but the way they sound is.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet][b]Onomatopeia[/b']-A word that sounds like the sound it immitates[/color][/quote]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Purple]Hehe. Onomatopeia. Teh funnest word EVAH. Actually, I really like the word "stupid" because it's really fun tah say. Only I like to say it like "stoopid", because I'm just weird like that. I also like calling myself and/or others "feaks" because my friend was calling me a freak on AIM, but made a typo so instead it was "feak." She gets annoyed when I use that word now. Hehe.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...