Guest gendou ikari Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 I need someone to make me the funniest banner that they can actually make for me. Please dont put my name on it.
Kyokokeiji Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 lol well i made this just last week actually, my sister had a laugh riot. i snooped around on her files to find the 98 degrees pic and it was an album cover, the album was called revalation so i just wrote what the revalation was lol :tasty: dont ask me to explain my thinking, no one can lol :P
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 Lol Thats pretty funny. But not exactley what I'm looking for. Im sorta lookinmg for something.. Crazy...Something that'll make everyone laugh.
Angelic_Voice Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 i'm a beginner 2 make sigs..but try and look at those...^^ [IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/funnysig001.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/funnysig002.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/funnysig003.gif[/IMG]
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 Really. I cant see them. Try uhh... Doing stuff to them...Or something.
Doukeshi Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 I found this picture randomly and I thought it was pretty funny. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20262&stc=1[/img]
Turdle Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 [QUOTE=doukeshi03]I found this picture randomly and I thought it was pretty funny. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20262&stc=1[/img][/QUOTE] lol nice, i like that one a lot... would you mind if i used it on a different forum?
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 Nice I like it alot. I dont mind if you use it on another forum. Im planning on using this one on another forum. But I mnot done! You guys can keep making banners for me until i say stop. Lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now