Jump to content
OtakuBoards

funniest banner that you can make me


Recommended Posts

Guest gendou ikari
Posted
I need someone to make me the funniest banner that they can actually make for me. Please dont put my name on it.
Posted
lol well i made this just last week actually, my sister had a laugh riot. i snooped around on her files to find the 98 degrees pic and it was an album cover, the album was called revalation so i just wrote what the revalation was lol :tasty: dont ask me to explain my thinking, no one can lol :P
Guest gendou ikari
Posted
Lol Thats pretty funny. But not exactley what I'm looking for. Im sorta lookinmg for something.. Crazy...Something that'll make everyone laugh.
Posted
i'm a beginner 2 make sigs..but try and look at those...^^

[IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/funnysig001.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/funnysig002.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/funnysig003.gif[/IMG]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest gendou ikari
Posted
Really. I cant see them. Try uhh... Doing stuff to them...Or something.
Posted
[QUOTE=doukeshi03]I found this picture randomly and I thought it was pretty funny.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20262&stc=1[/img][/QUOTE]
lol nice, i like that one a lot... would you mind if i used it on a different forum?
Guest gendou ikari
Posted
Nice I like it alot. I dont mind if you use it on another forum. Im planning on using this one on another forum. But I mnot done! You guys can keep making banners for me until i say stop. Lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...