Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]Hellu, I've become brave!
Well sorta... First post here! yay!
Tell meh what you think of meh art...
Sorry they are kinda big ;.;
And the last witchy pic is badly colored >.<
Thankies![/FONT][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/angel.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/angel2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/witchy1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Purple]These are really cute. The first one's legs are little short, but the outfit is adorable. And the eyes are really blank... Are they supposed to be that way? The second one I just LOVE. And the third one is adorable as well. I love the colors and coloring, despite you're "the last one's colored crappy". W00t.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Thankies ^_^
The first one is supposed to be a child... I copied the pic from a jpep file I had. And I was planning on coloring it, which is why it's not shaded or anything ^^;;
But yea, thanks fer takin' time to look at my 'art' [/FONT][/COLOR] :)
Posted
[COLOR=SandyBrown]Aww, they are so cute! You're really talented at drawing wings! The outline on the second pic looks fantastic, I really love them all! I hope to see more ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hi, back again with some more of my art ^_^
Just acouple more witchy pics and my own lil'creature my lil'bro dubbed 'Ju-ju'

[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/me1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/witchy2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/witchy3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/dra007.jpg[/IMG]
Little robot named 'Jinx' 'cause he's a klutzy machine...

[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/juju2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://rachelfox.myknet.org/random/juju1.jpg[/IMG]
That Mr. Mousy to the right ^^;;[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=SandyBrown]Oh wow, I love them! Once again you did an awesome job ^_^ I love the lil robot, and the monster is soooo cute! I could just huggle it all day![/COLOR]
Posted
Wow, the first one is good, realy good, all three of the first ones are good,

I would like to thank you now, since the third one, has given me a great Idea for a Pic, They are really good.
Posted
I'm in such awe!!The first one was sooooo cute!!and the puff ball was pretty adorable....how come i cant draw stuff like that???!!WHY!!??hehe,well,Ill try to scan a picture(dumb computer) and post my own... :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...