Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Hayashi Hansuke']Can someone please help me and make me a shinobi (game in ps2) banner. I would be really thankful. And also can u add me as buddy. I'm new here. pls. pls. pls.[/quote]
i can..is there any special pic u wann 2 use..?
Posted
Yes! I would like to include this pic with the phrases "No one can escape the shadows of an Oboro!" I would really appreciate it and also can u be one of my OB family (i'm just starting on it). Thnx for the help!!!
Posted
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! My banner is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But how can I attach it. I know the old way but since OB had a makeover, I don't know now how to attch it. Can you please teach me.......

And also what position in my OB family do you like????
Posted
can u se "Edit Signature" in ur OB? go there and write this...

[img] ur sigs url [/img]

ur sigs url is: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/hayashi-sig.gif[/url]

and i don't care which position i'm in ur family..^^ u can decite it..! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...