Hayashi Hansuke Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Can someone please help me and make me a shinobi (game in ps2) banner. I would be really thankful. And also can u add me as buddy. I'm new here. pls. pls. pls.
Angelic_Voice Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Hayashi Hansuke']Can someone please help me and make me a shinobi (game in ps2) banner. I would be really thankful. And also can u add me as buddy. I'm new here. pls. pls. pls.[/quote] i can..is there any special pic u wann 2 use..?
Hayashi Hansuke Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 Yes! I would like to include this pic with the phrases "No one can escape the shadows of an Oboro!" I would really appreciate it and also can u be one of my OB family (i'm just starting on it). Thnx for the help!!!
Angelic_Voice Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 like this? [IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/hayashi-sig.gif[/IMG] and sure i'll join..!^^
Hayashi Hansuke Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! My banner is done!!!!!!!!!!!!! But how can I attach it. I know the old way but since OB had a makeover, I don't know now how to attch it. Can you please teach me....... And also what position in my OB family do you like????
Angelic_Voice Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 can u se "Edit Signature" in ur OB? go there and write this... [img] ur sigs url [/img] ur sigs url is: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/hayashi-sig.gif[/url] and i don't care which position i'm in ur family..^^ u can decite it..! :D
Hayashi Hansuke Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 i'm really thankful for the banner you made for me. I just want to know if your'e a gril or a boy so that i can determine whether your'e my sister or brother
Angelic_Voice Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 well...i'm borned 2 b a girl...and i hope i stell is... :D
Hayashi Hansuke Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 Well okies. I will add you up now in my OB family and you will be my sister okies??? Thanks again for the banner!! Arigato gozaimasu!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now