Strayed Soul Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 This is a thread for people who have birthdays on a day. I would like to ask a mod if they would please sticky this it would be very kind. So here we go HAPPY BIRTHDY! IkkiMechaPilot, WolfAngel, Sukima (18), zerothedragon (18), gohan2 (16), rubyflower88 (16), geniegirl1 (16), Thunder Doop (15), Riyo (14), jacobian007 (14), burningwater101 (14), Outlaw Melfina (13) Hope you all have a joyish birthday.
Charles Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [QUOTE=Strayed Soul]This is a thread for people who have birthdays on a day. I would like to ask a mod if they would please sticky this it would be very kind. So here we go HAPPY BIRTHDY! IkkiMechaPilot, WolfAngel, Sukima (18), zerothedragon (18), gohan2 (16), rubyflower88 (16), geniegirl1 (16), Thunder Doop (15), Riyo (14), jacobian007 (14), burningwater101 (14), Outlaw Melfina (13) Hope you all have a joyish birthday.[/QUOTE] I'm sorry, but there's really no point in having this thread. The software fulfills this purpose for us. Members can then opt to private message birthday wishes to the appropriate people. Nice gesture though.
Recommended Posts