Vash_trigun Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 can someone make me a banner with kakashi from naurto showing his sharnigan eye that says VashTheStampede?
Turdle Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 I'm trying out another program so I made it animated I hope you don't mind, if you want anything changed just let me know.
Vash_trigun Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 well could u make me another naruto banner for my other message board im in well here is what i want if you want to do it zabuza from naruto showing him with his zambotuo(his really big sword)and under it the words the demon zabuza, you don't have to have vashthestampede on it
Turdle Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 I'm having a little trouble finding a good picture of him [I]with[/I] him zambotuo, so if you could find one or give a link to one then I'll be able to help you out.
Vash_trigun Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 ok here is a link its a gallery of zabuza so u can pick which pic you want to use [URL=http://www.animegalleries.net/album/816]zabuza pics[/URL]
Turdle Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 here you go, there wasn't a really good picture of him with the zambatuo but i gave it a shot, if you want anything changed let me know.
Vash_trigun Posted July 13, 2004 Author Posted July 13, 2004 could you change thew backround to green :D also for some reason its really really small when i copied and pasted it to my image hosting account then made it my sig on my other message board im in it was this small [ this...... ] [smal..... ]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now