tyson Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 im acually looking forward to the yugioh movie and the inu yasha movie.:) ps.i couldnt find any cuter pictures of inu yasha and yugi...so i put the pictures as if they were cats. silly huh?
Transtic Nerve Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 They actually made movies about those crappy shows? I'd rather watch Spider-man 80 times before I see any of those.
Anime Punk 7734 Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 I'm actually looking foward to them both... :modrod:
Manic Webb Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Actually, there's at least 4 Inu Yasha movies, and the first one is getting a theatre release this fall. But I digress This is a versus thread, which is not allowed. If you want to talk about either movie, please do so in any existing threads in the Anime Lounge.
Recommended Posts