ArunueShekamari Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 I was messing around with photo impact and i found the flame pannel. hehehe. It's an experamental banner but it's pretty good!
Muad'Dib Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]It's nice... very nice. Though it's a bit plain, it's a great example of the flame affect. The caption is pretty nice, well, you know what I mean. Anyway, like I said, it's a good example... and that's about all I can think of...[/COLOR]
ArunueShekamari Posted July 13, 2004 Author Posted July 13, 2004 heh. yeah, consturctive critisisim is hard to come up with...someone complained so i made a matching heaven flame banner.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now