InuyashaLvr Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]O.K. Well Sky told me to make a new thread so Wala! I did! yay! lol. Any way, I''m really hoping someone will make me a new banner with Inuyasha on it. I don't care if it has more characters on it though. I really love the banner and avitar Turdle made me but I just want Inu-chan on them! Sorry Turdle! I don't mean to offend you! SO...If any one could help me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!!! :D ~vanna~[/COLOR]
AkaneGirl89 Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 I could try....do you want anything specific on it? :p
InuyashaLvr Posted July 14, 2004 Author Posted July 14, 2004 not really just inuyasha and maybe a really cool saying or quote.. I don't know any so if you think of any that'll be fine! Thank you!
Haze Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 I made you a set. I'm not sure whether you will like them or not, but here they are.
InuyashaLvr Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 awesome! I love them! Thanks bunches!!! I may wait to see what AkaneGirl89 puts on, to see which one. But Thanks so much! I love the picture! Totally Kawaii!! :D
AkaneGirl89 Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Wow...his is way better than mine's. [IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/AkaneGirl89/inuyasha10.bmp[/IMG] [IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/AkaneGirl89/standing2.bmp[/IMG] Hehe! Oh well.....
InuyashaLvr Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 Thank you both sooo much! I really appreciate it! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now