No_Regrets Posted September 24, 2004 Posted September 24, 2004 Muahahahahahahahaaaa! I just got back from cosplay hell, I mean AnimeIowa a few days ago. I was the crazy Naruto cosplayer. We had a photoshoot. It was amazing. We had like, 30-40 Naruto Cosplayers, and AnimeIowa just hit over 2,000 atendees at this con!!! I don't think we were all there at once. People had panels to go to!
Queen Asuka Posted September 24, 2004 Posted September 24, 2004 [color=hotpink][size=1]I was planning on going to AWA this year as a last minute decision about two weeks ago, but then I decided that I REALLY wanted to cosplay and I didn't want to pay the walk-in price. A ton of my friends were going and had a suite in the same hotel that it's hosted in, but I am just going to wait for next year. I also want to be able to attend the Rose Ball and get all formal and dressed up. So yay for next year! That gives me an entire year to make a costume. I'm planning on doing a Chi costume. WHOO for me.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now