Cat Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 The problem is that my new avatar from Turdle will not work. What can I do to get it to work?
James Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 [color=#707875]Could you upload your avatar on to OtakuBoards here (as an attachment on your next post), so that I can take a look? It might be a memory or dimensions issue.[/color]
Cat Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 Ok, Turdle gave me 2 avatars so here they are. Thank you James.
TheShinje Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 They're bitmaps, so far as I can tell, OB's avatar uploading won't take the bitmap format, even thoughit's under the size limit. I've re formatted them to png, which is the most lossless of compressions and closest to bitmap quality. Hopefuly your problems will be sorted using these.
Cat Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 Ok, I tryed Sir Auron avatars and they did not work. Any more Ideas? Oh, I'm going to use one of the OtakuBoards avatars untill we canget this fix.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now