SilverCyclone Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Will someone create a banner with the attached picture for me please? Somewhere on it I want my username. Other then that, I dont mind what you add! Thanks!
Redemption Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Um, Arunue, I think you spelt his name wrong......
ArunueShekamari Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 you right, typo, stupid mistake, I'll fix it and edit this when i do. brb!
SilverCyclone Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 Wow! Kudos! I love it! Thanks very much. Im not that good at banners, so you did me a great favor!
Turdle Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 I know Arune already made one for you but I decided to give it a shot anyways. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20242&stc=1[/IMG]
ArunueShekamari Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Hey! Now he has to decide which one to use.......ah well, use Turdles! its great ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now