Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Devil Hunter: Yohko?

I've seen some of it..but I don't have much of an opinion on it....Yohko..sort of reminds me of serena..I mean when she's acting a clumsy...though there's a lot more violence and nudity then in Sailor Moon. So who's seen it and what do you think of it?
Posted
Mamano dearest. hehehe

Yes I have seen movies 1-3. It isn't a series, so there r no episodes, it is a collection of 6 movies about Yohko Mano who becomes a Mamano Hunter after her Grandmother or hubatsima tells her before she gets steamy w/ Osamu :love: i wuv Osamu! hotts!

:blush: anyways :blush:

Yohko gets her partner, Azusa in movie two. Her best friend Chi ish her *advisor* we'll say.

Yohko doesn't really have a "supsense" theme persay, but it's rather violent.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] Nope never seen it before...[/color][/size][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...