Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue]When are they going to come out with a pod that can acutualy put you in a game or mabye a tv show. I'm talking about vurtual reality pods. If they don't know the basis of it works then i know i do. You get in a pod a scanner scans your body all the molucules and stuff. Then tranfers all your inforamtion using a laser and breaks down your boding and turns it into computer data. Th computer saves your information just in case you want to change your looks in the game. Th save in formation is used to turn you back into your self when you loggout. Other whies you will look they same way you did in the game. I know more but i'm not going to say for i don't want any one taking my information whithout asking or using me.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='(Tsukasa)][COLOR=Blue']I know more[/COLOR][/quote]

I sincerely hope so- judging by what you've already displayed you won't get very far :S.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but 'tis true. Your idea has a great number of technological and scientific flaws which basically summarise as "we don't have the technology" and "scientifically it wouldn't work anyway". I could go into more detail but I don't really know if it's necessary.
Guest lavalamp
Posted
OK, that is it. I am officially offended Dan L.

I saw this on X Files and I know it's possible... Jerk.
Posted
[QUOTE=lava lamp]OK, that is it. I am officially offended Dan L.

I saw this on X Files and I know it's possible... Jerk.[/QUOTE]

Very well. You can have your virtual cake and eat it :p

But don't blame me when you come back from pixel-land to find that the laser messed up and you're now a pile of goo on the floor. You were warned!

(And if you saw it on the X-Files, it's almost guarnateed that it went wrong :p)
Posted
[font=Tahoma][size=1][color=darkgreen][/color][/size][/font][size=1][color=darkgreen]It sounds cool. Something would most likely go wrong with it though. I mean, right now in this time and age it most likely would. It would be fun though.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#006400][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#006400]ps: You do know that X-Files is fiction right?:laugh: [/color][/size]
Posted
This thread is really not up to the quality we like to see on the OtakuBoards. Please put more effort (ie spelling) into threads when starting a new topic. Responses to this thread have already gone off topic so I am going to close this thread.

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...