Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A few poems


Recommended Posts

Guest sora_star
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Hold me close,
Hold me tight,
Hold me forever,
If only one night,
hold me softly,
Hold me rough,
Hold me ,embrace me,
When life gets tough,
Hold me while,
I'm here with you,
Hold me now,
I'l hold you too,
And even if,
I'm not there,
Hold me closely,
Hold me near.

theres one ,its okay,i hope you like it...
lost in a sea of memories,
no one to hear me cry,
drowned by the melodies ,
my mind is consumed by a lie,
searching for reality,
searching round and round,
i fall into eternity,
and plumet to the ground,
the truth is not the end,
the lie is the answer,
the outcome must depend,
on the things that we look for,
peace,
happiness,
they all are huge lies,
we strive to fulfill them,
untill one dies,
we strive in vain,
tward that wich is not,
the answer is plain,
we all shall suffer and rot.

heres another version of the first one,if you want please tell me which you prefer!

lost in a sea of memories,
no one to hear me scream,
lost in a world if fantasies,
is my life a dream?
searching for reality,
looking all around,
i fall into eternity,
and plumet to the ground,
i wake up lost again,
in the lie that is my life,
as my hope starts to drain,
the lie cuts like a knife,
jabbing at my mind,
tearring at my heart,
reality starts to wind,
im back to the start,
lost in a sea of memories,
swept into a dream,
reality,or not?
are they as real as they seem?
there they are,please coment!! :) [/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest MangaFreak
Posted
Hmmm... nicely written and very creative. I liked them, well more then liked but less then loved. But it was very intriguing. I enjoyed it imensly. There is always room for improvement but who am I to say that. I think your talented. I must say that I liked the later version of [U]Sea of Dreams[/U] if I may call it that. What are their names any way? Well I liked them even though I actually prefer extremely dark poetry(though I've never posted mine).
Guest sora_star
Posted
^_^ thank you!!I'm realy glad you thought it was good!!the first ones name was ei [U]Hold me Forever[/U] ,well i have to go,thanks for your comments,i hope ill be able to post more work later!!bye!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...