Guest gendou ikari Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 OK. I'm in the mood for [B]you[/B] banning [B]me[/B]. Thats right. After seeing that most people on OB are rude * coughs* jerks. I pretty much want you guys to ban me after saying this.... Solo. The first time you got on to me about accidental mispelled words, I knew, this place was fuked up. BIG TIME. Ok. What you have hear is a group of school teachers talking about anime and video games. NOT fun. people get on to your spelling,grammar,punctuation, and really... Annoy the hell outta me. Thats why..Im leaving! Wow! WHAT A SHOCKER! But instead of leaving I'd like to say a couple things. NOONE CARES ABOUT LONG POSTS! DO YOU KNOW WHY WE HATE SCHOOL? GRAMMAR! SPELLING! PUNCTUATION! Besides, Why would I want to spend my day talking to a large group of grammar nazi's? Ok so.... Ban me... FUK HEADS.
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Say it ain't so! He double posted! SUCH A Notorius sin!
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Triple post??? He shall be damned into hell!
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 And something unheard of A 4 FOLD POST. KISS MY *** MODS!
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 HERES AN EXAMPLE [QUOTE]This topic will not generate the quality of responses we require on the OtakuBoards. When starting a topic please consider how much of a discussion your thread will produce. Thank you.[/QUOTE] WOW.
Semjaza Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Maybe you can be slightly mature instead and just stop coming here. No one is forcing you to post.
Dagger Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Yeah, really. Why [i]are[/i] you so obsessed with OtakuBoards? Surely you have better ways to spend your time than hanging around a place you oh-so-obviously hate. ~Dagger~
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Ahh Come On! Ban Me! Thats All I Really Want! I Want Some Entertainment!
::Ex-Soldier:: Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Not everyone is a jerk. It's a forum, man...no one takes the internet seriously.
Guest gendou ikari Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Just....Ban me... Please...I want some entertainment!
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [COLOR=Blue]Then go talk to James or Charles. They might do it then instead of wasting your breath in the otaku lounge.[/COLOR]
Panda Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 I am sure you will get your wish for a banning. If you hate this site so much why are you spending so much time here?
Charles Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [center][img]http://img70.exs.cx/img70/9242/byebye.jpg[/img][/center] I hope you enjoy the avatar I've given you as a parting gift. With it attached to your profile, it's become even more amusing to read through your senseless rants. Let this be a lesson to all dorks: No matter how low you think you can go--Charles will only laugh at you and go lower. :D
Recommended Posts