Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey my favorite anime series would have to be black heaven or ruruoni kenshin. I'm really into the rock thing in black heaven and all but I like all the sword play in ruruoni kenshin.
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards, black heaven. ^_^

While I am exceedingly thankful that you explained why you like Legend of Black Heaven and Rurouni Kenshin, I think we already have too many "favorites" threads floating around the first few pages of this forum. Why don't you try posting in the official Kenshin topic, or creating a new Black Heaven thread (if I recall correctly, it doesn't yet have a topic of its own)? I've been interested in Black Heaven for a while, so I'd love to learn more about the series.

If you have any questions about our policies, feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...