Ronin_K Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 hey, i was hopin someone could make a signature for me. i want one where Vash shoots Link, Link deflects it with his sword, and Vash ducks just in time so that his hair is parted from the bullet (:laugh:) . then i want my sn to flash along the bottom. if anyone could do this for me, thanks alot :D . of course, ill give you credit for making it so i dont get drilled by the moderators.
Vash IDK Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 Sorry, I don't know how to create a flashing Avatar, but I think this is pretty cool too. Hope you like it! And if you meant a Banner, I can create one for that too :D
Ronin_K Posted August 1, 2004 Author Posted August 1, 2004 [QUOTE=Vash IDK]Sorry, I don't know how to create a flashing Avatar, but I think this is pretty cool too. Hope you like it! And if you meant a Banner, I can create one for that too :D[/QUOTE] dude! thats awsome, now how do i make it my actual sig? just copy/paste? that's really ausome man, you really got skills.
ArunueShekamari Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 You copy the url for the banner and put it in [img]tags[/img] when you go to edit yer sig. I'll also say that the maximum size for a banner on the OB is 500x100. Hope I helped.
Ronin_K Posted August 1, 2004 Author Posted August 1, 2004 [quote name='ArunueShekamari]You copy the url for the banner and put it in [img]tags[/img'] when you go to edit yer sig. I'll also say that the maximum size for a banner on the OB is 500x100. Hope I helped.[/quote] i think i got it...but how do i make it wider and taller? and could you please give more detail? sorry, but im just not good with computer code and all that stuff :(
Vash IDK Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 Hey it's alright. I made it that size for your avatar. But if you want a banner, I think I can work something out. I'll get back to you with one soon :)
Ronin_K Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 [quote name='Vash IDK']Hey it's alright. I made it that size for your avatar. But if you want a banner, I think I can work something out. I'll get back to you with one soon :)[/quote] thanks so much, i really appreciate it.
Vash IDK Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 Hope this one is alright. Tell me if you'd like me to add something or change :)
Ronin_K Posted August 4, 2004 Author Posted August 4, 2004 no, its fine. in fact...i think...*sobs*...its the most beautiful thing ive ever seen!!! THANK YOU!!!!! i rweally appreciater all the effort you put into this...or, if it didnt take much effort...well, thanks alot all the same!!! Many thanks, [FONT=Century Gothic]Ronin N Karel[/FONT]
Vash IDK Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 LOL, well your very welcome Ronin, just make sure you change the sig from "his" to "her" ;) lol, I'm a girl ya know. Don't want to confuse the peoples on this board TOO much :laugh: Glad to be at service ;)
Ronin_K Posted August 4, 2004 Author Posted August 4, 2004 there ya go, all fixed. thanks again for the pic, i really really like it alot :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...sorry, got kinda outta control
Ronin_K Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 hey, i wanna say thanks again Vash_IDK, and Arunue. i have one more favor to ask, though. could someone size down this avatar for me? i dont have a clue how :confused: . [IMG]http://theotaku.com/trigun/pictures/trigun02/image_11.jpg[/IMG] thanks. :D (i just realized how big that picture is...wow...big...)
Syk3 Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 You're better off just making a new thread, I'd say.
Recommended Posts