Angelic_Voice Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]well......I usurlly make my own sig..but now i'll try something new... :D can some one plz make a Love hina sig in beach? and a avatar with Hikaru Hihkaru's....both with no name..thanx :babble: u guys can do whatever u'll with it..I don't care... ;) just use ur creative mind...^^ so I think that was all....[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 Heres the sig. As for the avatar..Hikaru from what? There are several Anime's with a character by that name.
Angelic_Voice Posted July 30, 2004 Author Posted July 30, 2004 Omg! thanx...so much and hmm.....here is some pic of Hikaru... [img]http://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v231/trippleblade/hill.jpg[/img] [img]http://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v231/trippleblade/sai.jpg[/img]
Syk3 Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 You may only have one image in your signature at a time. Please remove one.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 Here you go. I wanted a bigger image to work with so I found one instead, I hope thats alright. If you'd prefer one of the other two images I can always redo it. You might want to delete one of those sigs so another mod doesn't get on you about it. ~_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now