OtakuBoards

final fantasy RPG: make it up as u proggress!!!

Axel--Ignition

okay, i had to do this. whatcha do is make up a story relating to ff while staying origianal. u do this by posting. u can use anything from anything. in other words, i'm the great cloud strife, see picture attached, and i have a mobile suit from gundam: chars counterattack called the Nightingale.
[url]www.gundamproject.com[/url] and go to works/charscounterattack/mechanics/nightingale for a pic.

lets say were in a cave looking for an anchient relic.
if youre just joining introduce yourself and give a motive for your chacter joining.

Have fun!

Here comes squall & zidane looking fro the same relic....But little do they know that Sephiroth, Kuja, Sorrseres Ultimecia are also looking for it Mhaa! Mhaa! (that means it's your turn)

(voice behind a wall) your dragons are no match for mine kuja. You will meet your dimise right hear and now. we wil fight now and i wil not lose.:demon: " kuja :naughty: you have underestimated my power i am invic- "voice end your speech now and lets fight . I summon blue eyes white dragon. Kujia falls to his knees in pain , voice speaks and draws one of his seven swords, now leave my home and never return or face death.(pointing sword directly in kujas face) kujia runs mystery hero placees sword back and glances at were Cloud,Amarant,zidane,and squall are.:demon:

i will take you to my staff and i will show it to you, but you wil not be allowed to touch it or hold it. :smirk: i summon LABYRINTH TANK.TAKE US TO THE STAFF! ( sudenly a take comes up from the ground and stops for are heroes to get on)