Cibo Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Finally found a pic of this dude that I've seen in a few music video's with fighting trunks and vegeta. Who exactly is he and what saga is he in?
coolkam007 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 hes another android i think.... but i forget his number..
PiroMunkie Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Welp, it's an android alright. Which one I don't know, but it's from Movie 7 I do believe.[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 i'm fairly positive its android 13 :) from movie 7
PiroMunkie Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i'm fairly positive its android 13 :) from movie 7 [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No, this is Android 13 [url]http://pyromonkey.bigyardsale.org/images/a13.jpg[/url] ......hrmmm... aha!! *looks for it in DBZ magazine where it tells most all charaters throughout DBZ/GT* Oi.... lol, I don't think it HAS a number, lol, it's not listed.[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 its 13, look at the pants and gloves man.. :p he transformed..
Transtic Nerve Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 ANdroid 13 (his Super form) from Movie numero 7
Recommended Posts