Katana Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Hello! I need some help on this image I found. It's an animated pic from Azumanga Daioh, featuring the Numbnuts doing their little dancing thingie (*shrugs*) during the opening credits. ^^; If possible, I'd like it to have a border of some sorts, just to make it look neat. So, if you can resize it to within banner limits of the OB, I would much appreciate it.
youta moteuchi Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 I know it's not great but I think that it is something, at least. it's kinda hard, hehe.
Katana Posted August 6, 2004 Author Posted August 6, 2004 Thanks for attempting to do this. ^^; But it's too big. It looks like the exact same size as the original, too...
youta moteuchi Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 actually it is 100 pixels high, so it shouldn't be that big and still fit in the parameters.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now