Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well In spirit of My team making it to our tournament, I'd like a baseball themed Banner and Avatar. I'd Like it to have a picture of Ryo Hayakawa (from Princess Nine ) pitching the ball with the phrase " Better Watch out". I'd like the colour scheme to be Red/Silver ( My team colours). As for the Avatar I'd like it to be a animation of Ryo Pitching the Ball With My name on it... If you cannot do that a simple picture of her ( Ryo) would work
Posted
Here's may attempt. I couldn't find any animations or anything so I just made a normal avatar, though you are welcome to find someone else to give you what you want ^_~.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20597&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20596&stc=1[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE=doukeshi03]Here's may attempt. I couldn't find any animations or anything so I just made a normal avatar, though you are welcome to find someone else to give you what you want ^_~.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20597&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20596&stc=1[/img][/QUOTE]


Awesome yet again Doukeshi. I like 'em. Especially when you have Ryou lookin' up in the background *thumbs up*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...