DragnMastr Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 Could somebody please make me a banner from this picture? [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/DragnMastr/mamimi.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/DragnMastr/mamimi.jpg[/url] If you could, I'd also like it to say "Never Knows Best" on it. That's not a typo BTW, the last time I tried this someone thought it was :rolleyes:. Anyway, thank you in advance for whoever does it.
Kieko Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 [i][color=orange]I made you two banners ^_^. I couldn't decide which way I wanted to make the banner, so I made two of them. If that makes any sense... It makes sense in my mind, so that's ok. Well, here they are! Banner1: [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20604[/img] Banner2: [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20605[/img] ~Kieko[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now