Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Problems


Guest voldermort500

Recommended Posts

Guest voldermort500
Posted
I just got on my otaku account and noticed that guestbook entries had been deleated comments on some of my work have been deleated and I was just wonderin if members could deleat stuff they had posted in guestbook and comments or is it a bug
Posted
[quote name='voldermort500']I just got on my otaku account and noticed that guestbook entries had been deleated comments on some of my work have been deleated and I was just wonderin if members could deleat stuff they had posted in guestbook and comments or is it a bug[/quote]

[size=1]Yes, members are able to delete their own comments and guestbook entries so what you've seen is not a bug. Its something that everyone can do with their comments/guestbook entires.

-Ouka[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...