Jump to content
OtakuBoards

samurai sig


Recommended Posts

Guest ouhokan
Posted
here is a pic that i drew i hope its not to big but make a cool thing with her plz!;
beter idea ill put the link for it!;
[URL=http://www.kamioekaki.com/oekakidrawingnutz/pictures/8.png]samurai girl[/URL]
Posted
I know it's not perfect.... -it's quite far from being perfect, I guess. But I hope you will like it. I tried to use the original, but when you do shadowing over colored pencils on photoshop it just looks terrible, that's why I had to redo the picture on top of yours. hope you liked it. I'm also gonna send later a picture that I made based on your drawing (if I just didnt have to do a poster for the dunkin' donuts I work into....)
Guest ouhokan
Posted
[quote name='youta moteuchi']I know it's not perfect.... -it's quite far from being perfect, I guess. But I hope you will like it. I tried to use the original, but when you do shadowing over colored pencils on photoshop it just looks terrible, that's why I had to redo the picture on top of yours. hope you liked it. I'm also gonna send later a picture that I made based on your drawing (if I just didnt have to do a poster for the dunkin' donuts I work into....)[/quote]
hey tjhis is perfict just take off the samurai girl thing that was just its title.
and the eye is kinda close to the edge of the face but im gonna let that slide but just take of "samurai girl" thanks! :cool:
Posted
hey, i finnally had achance to finish the picture I lod you about. I tryed some new effects onthe fabric I hope you liked it.Like I already told ya, I inspired on your drawing to make that one....

I already suspected you were a guy from the anime titles you liked, Ijust wasnt shure, hehe. Hope you didnt mind me asking.

Sepuku is the samurai ritual when a samurai kills himself to preserve his honor (if you get the chance watch "the Last Samurai", It's good!). I'm too sleepy to find the right words to explain it more precisely - as you sispected I'm brazilian, hehe

I really hope you like the pictures.
Guest ouhokan
Posted
[QUOTE=youta moteuchi]hey, i finnally had achance to finish the picture I lod you about. I tryed some new effects onthe fabric I hope you liked it.Like I already told ya, I inspired on your drawing to make that one....

I already suspected you were a guy from the anime titles you liked, Ijust wasnt shure, hehe. Hope you didnt mind me asking.

Sepuku is the samurai ritual when a samurai kills himself to preserve his honor (if you get the chance watch "the Last Samurai", It's good!). I'm too sleepy to find the right words to explain it more precisely - as you sispected I'm brazilian, hehe

I really hope you like the pictures.[/QUOTE]
once again you amaze me! by the whay why did you ask me my favorit titles of anime for are you going to do something with them?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...