master_of_anime Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 well im looking for someone to make me a avatar of akira and a banner... IF U COULD HAVE IT LIKE THIS... the avatar: have Kaneda and where ever it fits best and make it red or a color that looks good maybe flashing if u could.it not its all good! oh and plz make it 100 x 100 THE BANNER:I would like the whole gang and make it a cool pic if u can or just suprise me....:D oh and make the banner 400 x 200 if possible and like at the bottom right have Anime_Master.. ty i sure would appercate it..
Kieko Posted August 7, 2004 Posted August 7, 2004 [color=orange][i]I will try ^_^. But I should have you know that the maximum size for an avatar is 150X80, so I can't make one that's 100X100. Also, the maximum size for a banner is 500X100, so I can't make it 400X200. ~Kieko[/color][/i]
Turdle Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Keiko you can make them the size he requested, he just can't use them on this forum. I found a picture for the banner but I couldn't find a good picture of Kaneda for the icon, so unfortunately I didn't make you an icon.
master_of_anime Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 turdle itisnt for this forum and...that AKIRA banner is cool but i am gonna wait for som emore...i would love a avatar to go along with a banner if u guys could..and plz dont make em both look alike if u can :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now