Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Well...I attempted at my banner and avi..but I dont like how they turned out. Could someone help me recreate them in a better manner? Please...pictures are supplied as attachments. The couple is the banner and the girl is the avi.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Wow, those are really great images. Where are they from? It looks to me like some kind of Final Fantasy, XI maybe? Anyway, here is your banner and avatar set. I hope you like them ^_^.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20653&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20652&stc=1[/img]
Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Oh my gosh...I just realized this when I took a look at the guy in the picture. He looks [B]exactly[/B] like Gackt. [ Note: for those of you that dont' know who that is...its a jpop singer! ] And very nice indeed.

And I love the Images...very nice but can you make the couple seem sharper...or is the word clearer?[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Oh sorry! And thank you so much!! Its from Final Fantasy 12. Very nice pictures...bah! They do have pictures of the girl in the viel alone. Bah...here... Im sory for changing my mind so much. Its just I didn't notice those were there.

[url]www.ffxii.net[/url]

Thats a good place to look for stuff from the game if you are wanting to look at it. ^^ Thank you again and I will tell you more and more.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Not a problem. Hey, the banner's looking a bit fuzzy there...have you resized it or has it just turned that way?

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20670&stc=1[/img]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Aww Its too big. And I dunno how it got all fuzzy. It just appeared that way.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Now I ask you how you do that border...I want to do that but I dont know how. Can you help?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
well, if you're using PSP or PS then you just go to Add Borders, make sure the color is on black before hand then make the border size 1 pixel and click okay. Repeat this with white, then repeat with black. Voila a nifty border.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...