Persona Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [CENTER][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ummmm........Hi! Well since I now have an angel banner thanks to Shi no Tenshi, I would like an angel avi or something that has to do with my screenname. plus I would like to request a sig to go along with it or something. I ussaully do my own sig, but it's good to try new things. So I would gladly appreciate it if someone would grant me this favor. TY![/COLOR][/CENTER]
Angelic_Voice Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]is this one oki..?[/COLOR]
Persona Posted August 27, 2004 Author Posted August 27, 2004 Thank you very much I love it, it is a avi right (I'm so stupid) Anyways I like it. Thank you.
Angelic_Voice Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 how did u put that there..? I thought the max. ava size is 100x80 or something like that...o.0 and..that's abanner... :D
Persona Posted August 31, 2004 Author Posted August 31, 2004 Lol! Well I kinda figured it was a banner, how I got it there don't know :babble: . But I'll put it on and I'll make sure i give you credit for your work, plus I love your banner.
Syk3 Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 I'd just like to mention that SadAngel is requesting a new avatar, so you no longer need to fulfil this request.
Recommended Posts