Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I've been thinking about getting a new matching avatar and banner, so here I come for one.

For my banner, I would like it blue themed, preferably a dark blue, and that includes the background and image.
I'd like an image of Tomiko Van on the left side, and if you want to, you can add the two other members in the banner too, but I want it on the left side.

On the right side, I'd like 'Do As Infinity' in a font cursive like, but not exactly. (Picky aren't I?)

I'd like the border to be thin, the color of black or a blue contrasting well with the banner.

The avatar I'd also like blue themed (dark blue), the same blue you would use for the banner. You don't have to use the same image for the avatar, but I'd rather have the same image from the banner.

Thank you to any who would want to make this banner/avatar set, I really appreciate it if you do.[/color][/size]
Posted
Here we go, I know its not the greatest pic of Van, but it was the most appropriate.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20669&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20668&stc=1[/img]
Posted
[color=darkslateblue][size=1]Oh this is very nice; I like it a lot. It's appropriate to me too, thank you a lot.

If anyone else wants to try and make a banner/avatar, I'd be glad to see what they come up with.

Thanks doukeshi. ^^[/color][/size]
  • 1 year later...
Guest pimpjoe_esb
Posted
Can someone make me Gambit banner??E-mail it at [email]pimpjoe_esb@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks so much. I need one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...