Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
May someone please make me a Mileyu Banner (( look at avatar if you do not know who she is.))
and if you would be as so kind as too put text on it too? Look at colored text please :D

[COLOR=DarkOrange][COLOR=DarkOrange]'RARE ITEMS!' or 'Alrighty Then!' or 'The Rare Hunter of Love and Bravery...MEE!' or Treasure Lover' or 'mireille' [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Thank you for your time!
Posted
*bows* Thank You!!! I thought no body wasn't gonna help me :( Your so nice!!! :D
(( do you think you can make some others I mean you don't have too Im just a picky person N all :rolleyes: :D )) BEUTIFUL PICS!
Posted
since I couldn't find any other pictures in the net, i decided to draw it myself! hope you like it... sorry if the quality of the picture isn't good, after all I have still a loooooooooong way to go....... :(
Guest ouhokan
Posted
[quote name='youta moteuchi']since I couldn't find any other pictures in the net, i decided to draw it myself! hope you like it... sorry if the quality of the picture isn't good, after all I have still a loooooooooong way to go....... :([/quote]
thats merrele off .hack//dusk or ledgend of twighlight... or on .hack//linfecton-quarantine its mistral
the rare item hunter wavemaster!
:>im a nut when it comes to those things! :)
Posted
i know youta already made you a banner but i figured i'd give it a shot anyways. :)
and her name is spelled mireille ;)

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20688&stc=1[/IMG]
Posted
just kidding, hehe

I also use Photoshop 7.0 - it's reeeeeally good.

I like your banner a lot - it's much better than mine I should say - and I love the way Mireille - Mileyu or whatever her name is - almost that moves in it. Great job.

Or should I say:

GR-R-E-AH-T JOH-B!!! (that's my brazilian accent, hehe)

See ya...............................

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...