Guest Semi. Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 I got an alternative request for you guys. I want you to make a band logo for the black/trash metalband Semiramis. We already got a font, but what we need is an image. Some Examples: [IMG]http://shopping.artistdirect.com/admall/assets/product_images/thumb/009428SY.gif[/IMG] Soulfly [IMG]http://febredorock.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/offspring_logo.jpg[/IMG] Offspring [IMG]http://www.purerock.de/bands/badreligion/Bad_Religion_Logo.jpg[/IMG] Bad Religion So we [U]don't[/U] need a font, only an image. Thanks, Semiramis.
Doukeshi Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 What kind of stuff do you guys play? I know its metal and whatever but do you have any examples of what you could be compared to? Just for an idea of what the logo's theme should be. EDIT: I have a prototype here, see what you think of it. Of course it would look better if someone who knew how to do this properly actually did it..cos I'm shite [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20724&stc=1[/img]
Guest Semi. Posted August 16, 2004 Posted August 16, 2004 Hi doukeshi03, What you made is very very cool. [QUOTE]I know its metal and whatever but do you have any examples of what you could be compared to?[/QUOTE] We play black/trash metal. Take in mind Cradle of Filth, Slayer, SOD, Soulfly. I don't have any examples or anything, we simply have no inspiration, and that brought me here. I respect the work you did. Greets, Semiramis
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now