Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, can someone please make me a Hellsing avatar and Hellsing banner please? I used to be on OB, so I'm not a newbie, so don't hold anything against me, lol. I'd like an avatar of Alukard's face, and I'd like a nice avatar with Alukard on it that says: MILZ

Thanks a lot:)
Posted
Thanks for the banner and avi, man. It is just perfect for me. I used to be on Ob with a hellsing banner and avi and these are way better. Thanks again.

-MILZ
Posted
oops, this one won't work, sorry. Could you just make it a bit smaller, it's too large, it won't work. Read the dimensions restrictions in the edit avatar place or something. It just needs to be a little smaller.
Posted
Here ya go buddy if you want somethin changed let me know. :)
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20740&stc=1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20743&stc=1[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...