Guest Mana Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Hey, can someone please make me a Hellsing avatar and Hellsing banner please? I used to be on OB, so I'm not a newbie, so don't hold anything against me, lol. I'd like an avatar of Alukard's face, and I'd like a nice avatar with Alukard on it that says: MILZ Thanks a lot:)
Angelic_Voice Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 is this one oki..?^^ [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/hellsing-avi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/hellsing-sig.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Mana Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Thanks for the banner and avi, man. It is just perfect for me. I used to be on Ob with a hellsing banner and avi and these are way better. Thanks again. -MILZ
Guest Mana Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 oops, this one won't work, sorry. Could you just make it a bit smaller, it's too large, it won't work. Read the dimensions restrictions in the edit avatar place or something. It just needs to be a little smaller.
Turdle Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 Here ya go buddy if you want somethin changed let me know. :) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20740&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20743&stc=1[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now