master_of_anime Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 I'm looking for a banner that is 400 x 200 in size and that has kenshin doing something cool lol idk wat yet but something cool... oh and if u could this quote has taken a liking to me so if u could put it on the banner itwould be cool "Two roads divereged in the woods...I took the one less traveled" THANK U VERY MUCH IF U DO THIS FOR ME!! good luck
LoadedPistol Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I can do my best, but I need an idea for the picture you want. ^_^[/COLOR][/FONT]
master_of_anime Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 hmmm..I cant say i have an idea either..LMMFAO..i suppose u could suprise me :P
LoadedPistol Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [COLOR=Blue] I got the banner finished. How do you propose I get it to you? Want me to email it? If so, you gotta give me your email. :sleep: [/COLOR]
Syk3 Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 It's fine if you just post the banner here, if it's not too much of a hassel. ^_^ That's what everyone else does, anyway.
LoadedPistol Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 I'm having problems uploading it. Have to email. sorry. :(
master_of_anime Posted October 23, 2004 Author Posted October 23, 2004 heres my e-mail [email]King998246@yahoo.com[/email]
LoadedPistol Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed]Hey thanks. I'm sorry bout this, but I put too much stuff on it...*sigh* It's too big...I'll make the subject kenshin banner, k?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now