DeathKnight Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 *Ken chases after the girl and finally they arrive at a village* *all the villagers look up at Ken and gasp* Ken: Uh? hi... Girl: Welcome to our village.... we have no space ships or anything... ours crashed 5 years ago.... and our village is home to 75 people... Ken: hm... well at least we found a spot to rest.... Girl: Come... i'll take you to the village leader.... *the girl walks to a large building and Ken follows*
Axel--Ignition Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 stop putting words in my mouth. i am a boy, i do not say ~kewl~! this has to be the 20 th thread someone mistaken me for a girl!
Jagan Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 the grouuup notices someone who looks alot like a human tending to his sword. Ken: Who's that? ???: I don't know. We found him almost dead a few years ago. He's lived with us ever since. I think he is the only one in this entire village who doesn't hate spiders. Ken: Should I challenge him to a swordfight? Leona: I wouldn't. He looks tough, but he might be able to help us get off off this planet.
DeathKnight Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 *Ken walks into the building where the village leader is* Girl: Father Someone has crashed here.... like we did.... Man: Thank you Lauren for bringing thme here. Lauren: I'll leave you guys alone... *Lauren walks out* Man: I am Micheal... the Head of this Village... we crashed 5 years ago on a colonist ship headed for another planet.... Ken: We crashed yesterday... and got attacked by huge spiders... Micheal: Haha.... i hate those spiders.... Ken: We want to explore this planet.... Micheal: We will provide you with supplies.... we dont know what is far from our village we never wanted to know... the spiders are enough to know about... Ken: Ok... we will leave in the morning... *Ken walks out* Ken: Hey Leader! Is it ok if we hang here till morning?
Jagan Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 *Leona walks over to Lauren* "Is it ok if I ask him to help us?""No, Go ahead. Jin would probably help you." *Leona walks over to Jin* "Hi." "Hello." Could you help us. We are stuck here cause our plane/ship crashed." "Sure. I'll help you. I'd do, but I want to ask you something later." "OK"
DeathKnight Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 *Ken walks into the forest* Ken: ..... I knew i never should have signed up for this mission... so far from home.... *Ken draws his katana ready for anything as he walks deeper into the forest alone* Ken: ....... *Ken walks out and looks up* Ken: Hey... those plants are floating in the air.... *Ken jumps off the cliff onto one of the plants* Ken: i'll be damned.... a plant that can fly... if only i could control it... *Ken sits on the plant and it flys up giving Ken a veiw of the planet*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now