Jump to content
OtakuBoards

not a newbie


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I know I look like a newbie cause I got a new account, but I actually used to be on OB a while ago, and was in a lot of rpgs and stuff. I'm not a noob that is for sure, so please don't hate me, LMAO!


-MILZ
Posted
Welcome back to theOtakuBoards ultimamilz. Please re-read the rules page that all members are required to read before posting. The [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/URL] can also be found on the left navigation menu.

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that, than having a ton of introduction or re-introduction threads.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you back to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...