Tsurigane Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 Hi * smiles * Do you think you can tinker with these. I need a Banner and Av for each. :D Thank you so much if I annoy you please tell me I'll stop talking :) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20758&stc=1[/IMG] TEXT FOR THIS: Wind Godess [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20759&stc=1[/IMG] Ongar <---How ever you spell it I can never spell this correctly :( [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20760&stc=1[/IMG] Furious Tiger [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20761&stc=1[/IMG] Bo Staff [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20762&stc=1[/IMG] Beau the Archer of Beauty and Courage [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20778&stc=1[/IMG] Elite Katana [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20779&stc=1[/IMG] Priestess [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20780&stc=1[/IMG] Pretty Pretty Elf THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
Angelic_Voice Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 [COLOR=Blue]u know I luv u..!!! when I got bored u always come with some sigs I can make..!!! :D T tried with the first one..here we go..!^^ Hope u like't... :D [/COLOR]
Tsurigane Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 You luv me?! You really luv me... *awww* Its just I think that I'm annoying you with these request n all...ITS BEAUTIFUL animesoul :D
Turdle Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 Here you go I made one too. Hope you like. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20791&stc=1[/IMG]
Syk3 Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 It's sort of an unwritten rule on OtakuBoards to wait at least a week after you recieved your current banner before you request another one. And according to your last thread.. you got that two days ago. Show a little respect to the people who made you the banner and.. slow it down a little bit.
Recommended Posts