Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I've been playing Skies of Arcadia again, and Ramirez is one of the most uber cool characters I've ever seen. I really want an avatar of his face, and I've got pics included.

1.
[IMG]http://bunnypie.ngphouse.com/oekaki/ramirez.jpg[/IMG]

2.
[IMG]http://www.rpggenesis.co.uk/soa/images/ramirez1.gif[/IMG]

And on it, I'd like the text: "Where there is light, there is darkness" if it'll fit. if not, just "Yunsung" in any color you think fits.
I like them in that order, so if you could, try the first one first. Thanks for anyone who takes this challange.
Posted
I made it. Hope you like it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/HanyouTenshi/yunsung.gif[/img]



the url is: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/HanyouTenshi/yunsung.gif[/url]
Posted
Its really awesome...I love it. But it says its too big...I really like it too. Could you make it smaller, by any chance? Because I really like it. Thanks if you do.
Posted
[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]I fianlly got around to making your banner... hope its okay...

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20859&stc=1[/img]

I'm pretty sure it fits...[/color][/font][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...