Skye Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 [color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]As the title says. ^_^ I really like the banner someone made me at a different set of boards, but it's to big for my signature, here. So, can someone resize it? [img]http://img34.exs.cx/img34/7533/oldbanner.gif[/img] Also: can someone make a avi like this? It can have Ryoko, Urd, or Asuka on it, no preferance, and with m name(Skye) on it down the side. No color preferance or anything. And if it could have a cool border, I would really like that! Please and thank you! Skye a.k.a The Undignified FLirt[/color][/font][/size]
Yzane Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 [QUOTE=Delirium][color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]As the title says. ^_^ I really like the banner someone made me at a different set of boards, but it's to big for my signature, here. So, can someone resize it? [img]http://img34.exs.cx/img34/7533/oldbanner.gif[/img] Also: can someone make a avi like this? It can have Ryoko, Urd, or Asuka on it, no preferance, and with m name(Skye) on it down the side. No color preferance or anything. And if it could have a cool border, I would really like that! Please and thank you! Skye a.k.a The Undignified FLirt[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE] i can do that easy, but i need to know a few things, the sizes, i don't know how big otaku lets the ava/banners be so tell me that and i'll fix you up.
Skye Posted August 25, 2004 Author Posted August 25, 2004 [color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]Thanks. The size limit is 500 by 100. >_> Correct me if I'm wrong.[/color][/font][/size]
Yzane Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 the limit for the banner? i need it for both banner and ava please edit***** I guessed the sizes so here is what i've got, hope it works
Skye Posted August 25, 2004 Author Posted August 25, 2004 [color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]Thanks for the resize! ^^ Can you attach the avi again? In the next post? I can't get to it.[/color][/font][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now