Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'm requesting for a banner/avatar set to be made, with the four Djinn I've included in this post.
I'd like the banner to read: "Bring back the Golden Age!"
I don't mind what kind of a background is used, but don't make it too plain please :)
For the avatar, just use the Mars (red) Djinn and the Venus (brown) Djinn. I'd like it to say: "inti"
Of course, I don't want you to use the quotation marks (" "), but if you think the banner looks better with them, by all means leave them in.
Thanks.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#707875]Here you go, Inti.

I hope the text on the banner is okay. Hopefully you like it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20893&stc=1[/img]

I removed the halo from the Djinn and played around with them a bit. Again, I hope the text is okay; I just couldn't find the right font for it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20894&stc=1[/img]

It was a bit boring on its own, so I animated it slightly. Hope that's okay.[/color]
Posted
Sorry I didn't reply earlier James, and I'm also sorry that you had to resort to PMing me. I've been pre-occupied with work (only casual work, but it still takes my life away from me *shakes fist*) and my birthday which was yesterday (31st).
Now, anyway, enough with the idle banter.
I love them.
Thanks a bunch James. The text is great, and I like what you've done with the animation in the avatar.
I was looking for a font that mimicked the one from Golden Sun so whoever did the banner/avatar set could use that, but alas, I found none. I think I prefer it this way anyway.
I like the border too. I wish I could do that...quickly. But I suppose you used Photoshop or something? I'll have to go out and get it next week (procrastination...gotta love it).
Well, I'm a little tired right now, considering it's 12:20am, so I'll say thanks one last time, fix up my banner and avatar and go to sleep.
Thanks again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...