Persona Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well I would like an angel avatar with my otaku name on it. I would gladly appreciate if someone was to make me one. I would like it to represent my name SadAngel...well I'm sure you get the point.*smiles*[/COLOR]
So-Seductive Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Sup BabyCakes im gonna make your banner and Avi so stop posting these threads you know i got chu....Muwhzzzzzzzz
Braidless Baka Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Well, despite Kibas saying they'll do it, I fancied a go myself ^_~ [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20952&stc=1[/img]
Persona Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Thank you very much. I will use it when i switch up , plus it was about time someone took up my request. thank you again and appreciate it.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now