Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I have been trying to figure this out for some time now and I cant seem to figure out what I am supposed to do... Can anyone lend me a hand?[/size]
Posted
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2]As far as I can tell, the only people who are allowed to post public events are moderators and special persons. If it makes you feel any better, you can add stuff to your private calender by switching to it using one of the drop-down menus.

The unfortunate irony of that only you can see the event yourself, and more than likely, it's an event you don't need to be reminded about.

[B]EDIT[/B]: Hmm... How very odd. When I first tried to add an event back when v7 launched, I was only able to do so in the private calender. Now it seems that the public calender is just that: public. To add an event, you can either zoom into a week by clicking on the angle brackets to the left of it and selecting the specific date, or you can click on the "add an event" option at the top right and enter all the data manually.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...