Attimus331 Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Well, i love xbox live, it's pretty much the only thing i play as far as video games go. So i was wondering, who has xbox live, what's your gamertag, what games you have/play, and anything else you'd like to talk about. I have counter-strike, slinter cell, mechassualt, project gotham racing 2, NFL Fever 03, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I pretty much play Counter-Strike, then comes splinter cell, and i sometimes play project gotham...the other games i really don't play much. I love to play counter-strike, and i'm very good at it. I'm looking to join a clan if anybodies got openings, i can't promise you i'll stay in it though when halo 2 comes out, but i'll be an asset, i really am quite good. Maybe i shouldn't brag, because then somebody is going to come and beat me to the ground... My gamertag is Attimus331, so send me a friend request, preferably with a voice message so i'll now how you got my name. There ya go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now