Sinthae Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 Has anyone here besides me seen the Projekt Revolution tour? W/ Linkin Park, Korn, Snoop Dog, The Used, and Less Than Jake. I saw it and in my opinion it was one of the best concerts I have even been to. If they got rid of Snoop Dog it would've been perfect tho. Didn't care much for him.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 Couldn't get tickets; sold out. =[ I really, REALLY wanted to see Less Than Jake, and of course Linkin Park wouldn't have been terrible either. -sigh-
XxLinkinParkxX Posted October 2, 2004 Posted October 2, 2004 HAHAHAH I went i LOVED IT oh man it was so freaking aweomse GO LINKIN PARK
InuyashaReborn Posted October 3, 2004 Posted October 3, 2004 the name of the tour sounds really familiar. i went to a linkin park concert, but i cant remember what it was called. i know that korn, snoop dog, the used, and less than jake weren't there, tho. when i went (and this was in summer '03) i saw reevis, cold, mudvane, and linkin park.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now