Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
These are the pictures right here:




[img]http://pygfg.url.cjb.net/t[/img]


[img]http://zoewk.url.cjb.net/[/img]
Thanks in advance all I need them to do is say

The life Of a half breed one the top and I am an Avenger. Maybe someone could do a boe\rder and put it within the border and on the Actual pic I just want the name Dregen in a cool font
Posted
Well I would help you with your banner but the pictures u psted are bad link or something they're not showing up at all maybe if repost just the link to the pictures ill help you out the best i can

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...