Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Everyone hates me..


Recommended Posts

Guest Lord Atemsk
Posted
Everyone in the whole west coast hates me.. Why you may ask.. I got kicked in the shin by an old bully at my school and when we got off at the Sport Shop , I took a golf Clud and whacked him in the head.. I went to jail for two years. And Well they Say I nearly Mudered him and now he got out of his Wheel Chair and is coming after me with a pistol and his old gang..

What should I do to make people stop hating me.
Posted
Is your problem real?? Or are you just making this up?

Well, if it is real, the answer to your question "What should I do to make people stop hating me" is just be yourself, and if other people don't like you, it?s there problem.

But if the bully is coming after you with a pistol and his old gang (sounds like something out of a movie) then tell the police or get the next plane ticket to Zanzibar, wherever that may be.

Hope that answers your question!
Posted
[quote name='Lord Atemsk']Everyone in the whole west coast hates me.. Why you may ask.. I got kicked in the shin by an old bully at my school and when we got off at the Sport Shop , I took a golf Clud and whacked him in the head.. I went to jail for two years. And Well they Say I nearly Mudered him and now he got out of his Wheel Chair and is coming after me with a pistol and his old gang...[/quote]

Call up Tiger Woods and face this motherf**ker head on.

Cajones matter.
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
Kick his *** again so that when you get out of prison, he's on a stretcher instead of a wheelchair.

lol just kiddin. Tell him to f'ck off, and if he bothers you again, get a baseball bat (gotta try different sports) and beat his knees in.

And yes,

Cajones matter. Very much.
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=2][font=Verdana][size=2]It's obvious that this thread is ridiculous. Regardless of whether or not this situation holds any truth, it's obvious that one should not respond to bullying with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. It's not as if you're disliked because of some obscure personality quirk--[b]you nearly killed someone![/b] Why the hell would you need to ask how you can get people to like you? The answer is simple--don't go upside their heads with random objects.

Having said that, the quality of these replies and the nature of this topic itself are just unacceptable. Not only do I find your ill-concieved story completely unbelievable, I feel that the subject matter just has no relevance to this site.

So, to answer your original question--you can win over my affection my posting well instead of posting--well, nonsense.
[/size][/font][/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...