Chocobo Gene Posted September 9, 2004 Posted September 9, 2004 I need some help, my MyO site [URL=http://www.myotaku.com/users/chocobo_gene/]Chocobo Gene Site[/URL] HAs been hacked, and I need someone, who is able to, to change my password, and please E-Mail me the new password [email]Chocobo_Gene@hotmail.com[/email] Thank you for anyhelp you can render, the comments that the person has put on my site have really shaken me, and I would like to be able to remove them ASAP, and get a start with my site again
poo62.2 Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 C'mon people!Chocobo Gene needs help ASAP!! Chocobo Gene asked for help Yesterday at 01:04 PM!I can't belive nobody has replied to help him yet!!
JC Goodwin Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 Dude you really need to talk or pm to some like charles, james or adam. You could try getting hold of some one from the technical team but i think your best bet would be to delete your old account and start a new one.
jblessing Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 [QUOTE=poo62.2]C'mon people!Chocobo Gene needs help ASAP!! Chocobo Gene asked for help Yesterday at 01:04 PM!I can't belive nobody has replied to help him yet!![/QUOTE] It's been taken care of.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now